15+ new places to eat that opened in 2018 on the coast in the Burgas region
If you live in Bulgaria or come here on holiday every year, then you probably have your favorite places. However, every year in Bulgaria dozens of new restaurants, bars, fast food, coffee shops and confectioneries are being opened. For residents of Burgas and holidaymakers in the resorts of the Burgas region we have prepared a list of the most interesting recently opened places. Perhaps you do not know about them yet, but they are certainly worthy of your attention.
1. The restaurant «Norma» - Burgas. A new restaurant belonging to the Burgas network Incanto. The menu focuses on steaks and meat dishes. Advantages - a wonderful interior, a pleasant summer terrace, good wine and proximity to the sea. Prices are above average.
2. Cafe «Caffetteria Milano» - Burgas. A small cozy establishment in the district of Bratya Miladinovi. Excellent coffee, freshly baked croissants and cakes. In the morning, you can order an English breakfast. In the evening - enjoy a glass of wine and try Italian cheeses and sausages.
3. Confectionery «Veronique Waffle House» - Burgas. The long-awaited opening in the center of the city. Sweet and salty Belgian waffles are cooked right in front of you. Different types of flour, diverse fillings, incredible shapes and tastes. Absolutely new format of a restaurant for Burgas. Prices are pleasant.
4. «Mesoto» Restaurant, 5. «Cafeto» Coffee Shop, 6. «Pizzata» Pizzeria - Burgas. Three new places in the port of Burgas at once. The before empty spaces of Magazia 1 complex are now filled with tourists and locals who are willing to pay a little more for the beautiful sunset panorama, cold drinks and good quality food. We recommend booking a table in advance - there are many people who want it.
7. Cafe «Gelati» - Burgas. Italian ice cream is now selling on the pedestrian street Aleko Bogoridi. Familiar to the townspeople brand «Gelati», which has one cafe in the Galleria Mall, opened the doors of a new cafe in the city center. In addition to the ice cream in the menu there are hot and cold alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sandwiches and desserts.
8. Bar and night club on the beach «Play» and 9. «Famous» - Burgas. A part of the northern beach in the Sea Garden, which the locals call "Eva’s Beach", has turned into an oasis of resort entertainment. The Palm Beach Burgas complex includes an extensive area with sun loungers, decent dressing rooms, showers and toilets and two beach bars «Play» and «Famous», working until dawn in nightclub mode. Prices for chaise lounges are quite acceptable. Prices for drinks are similar to those in clubs.
10. Restaurant «Il Siciliano» - Sveti Vlas. The gourmet restaurant opened this summer in St. Vlas. The holder of two Michelin stars, the Italian chef, maestro Stefano Stecca prepares masterpieces of Mediterranean cuisine for his guests. Dinner in the company of famous businessmen and show business stars, of course, won't be cheap. But it's worth it. Table reservations are required.
11. «Crouton» Restaurant - Sunny Beach. The most delicious menu, consisting of dishes of European and Russian cuisine, is promised to the customers of the new Crouton restaurant, located in the Chaika quarter of the Sunny Beach Resort. The restaurant has a kids menu and animators who will take care of children while parents have lunch or dinner. Prices are average.
12. Beach bar «Hidden» – Sunny Beach. A new bar on the beach with excellent music and fine cocktails. Relaxing beach atmosphere during the day and incendiary dance rhythms until late at night.
13. Restaurant «Randevu» - Nessebar. A great place for a family lunch, as well as for a romantic dinner with a view of the sea sunset. Worthy kitchen, attentive service, wonderful terrace with access to the pool and the beach. The restaurant opened in the winter of 2018 and has already become a favorite for many residents of Nessebar and Ravda.
14. Restaurant «Spices» - Sozopol. Italian cuisine, fresh fish and sea delicacies and... sushi! All this is perfectly combined in the menu of the new place in Sozopol. The undoubted advantage is the location of the restaurant - an excellent view of the marina and yachts.
15. Restaurant «Terasa Martinez» - Sozopol. The restaurant is located in the garden of the Martinez Hotel and offers Russian cuisine. Borsch, okroshka, dumplings, vareniki, herring with potatoes, pancakes - everything is perfectly prepared and beautifully served. Prices are pleasantly surprising.
16. Restaurant «Insolito» - Primorsko. Mediterranean restaurant, opened on the Black Sea coast by eminent Italian chefs Chiarini. Italian, Spanish, Turkish and Greek dishes are prepared by craftsmen mainly from local Bulgarian products and do not lose either quality or taste. Prices are slightly higher than the average for Primorsko, but this is fully justified.
17. Restaurant «Salt» - Kiten. Mediterranean cuisine can also be enjoyed in Kiten. A small cozy new restaurant with a simple name «Salt» confidently conquers the hearts and stomachs of holidaymakers in this small resort village. A good choice of wine, delicious sea delicacies, meat dishes on the grill, warm home atmosphere and interior in the style of Provence. And the prices are excellent. (See the prices and profile)
Addresses, phone numbers and locations of these institutions can be found on our website - just type the name in the search bar.